Friday 22 January 2010

Hanging Rock and driving lessons


My middle son has his L plates and needs 120 hours practice before he can sit for his driver's licence. Tricky thing that many hours. He's worked out that he needs three hours per week to reach the target before his 18th birthday (okay mathematicians...when's his birthday?). To this end, he, his gf and I have been heading into the country for a drive once a week. Last week it was Daylesford, this week Woodend and Hanging Rock, next week who knows?


It's been fun, despite the energy required to sit next to a learner driver, no matter how coordinated. He's shown his gf places he knows and I take my laptop and work. At Hanging Rock, I managed to redraft a pb that's been niggling at me for months.


I also had time to take some pics.

No comments: