Wednesday 25 August 2010

Goodwood

Today I was doing sessions at Goodwood Community Centre for Goodwood Library. Great fun. Pity about the weather. Squalls raced through one after another, bringing angled rain, gusty wind and even hail.

The last group I had were a little late and I suggested the rain was a bit of a problem. Shiny faces assured me that no, the rain was great fun! Their teacher thought they were a bit wild, but I thought they were great...bright, chatty and interested.

One girl wasn't sure about my jokes, but she appreciated a dry comment that I made later on and everyone else missed. Great fun.


This 'tree' is near the library. I didn't take the photo today...it would have been impossible. I learnt today that it's a fountain, but of course drought has meant it has not run with water for a very long time...until today!

No comments: