Tuesday 17 July 2012

Home again, home again jiggedy jig

I started the new financial year at a run. Actually I started a couple of days early, but who's counting? First there was the SCBWI conference in Sydney, then Newcastle for a few days. Back home for three nights then Catriona Hoy and I were off to Tasmania to present at two conferences and University of Tasmania, before the Tasmanian launch of 'The Little Dinosaur'. Home again for two nights (actually only about 1 1/2 coz it was a really early start Monday) then off to Canberra yesterday for a day trip.
Phew! Glad to be home again but each of those outings was productive, informative and above all, fun.
Here are some pics ...


well ... um ... there WILL be some pics as soon as my son gets home. He's built me a fabulous new computer and it's super-fast and super-fantastic. It's just that some things are different and I'm not quite sure how to resize pics for posting.

Until then, there's just this one ... Catriona and I en route to Burnie


No comments: